Speedy 40

thisonce

Nov 6, 2012
What do you think about a male carrying a speedy 40? I like the size of the keepall 45 but I can't justify paying the extra $400 or so dollars for the extra 5cm. The speedy 40 I'm looking at is in excellent pre loved condition, almost new for $380 and maybe the bid could end at $450 but even that is a steal.

What do you think about a male carrying a speedy 40? I like the size of the keepall 45 but I can't justify paying the extra $400 or so dollars for the extra 5cm. The speedy 40 I'm looking at is in excellent pre loved condition, almost new for $380 and maybe the bid could end at $450 but even that is a steal.

I think the 40 would be great for you..

I'm a boy and I carry the 40, as well as the 35. I love it. I personally find the Keepall way to big as an everyday bag, so Speedies are the best imo. I'm 6'0 btw and slim. Excuse me for my uber casual outfit...

Schermafbeelding 2013-02-16 om 20.10.25.png

I think the 40 would be absolutely fine. If it came in Ebene I'd be all over it!

It does not come in DE? Sucky!! I think that would look better on a man than mono....or ooooh, what about a graphite?? Sweeeet. LV needs to realize that men are carrying these bags, and by limiting prints, they are not reaching 50% of the population with some bags.

Related issue....I love watching the "What's in my bag" videos, & there are some fabulous ones done by guys. My favorite was this guy who had a beautiful creamy silvery BBag, and he had the neatest stuff! I was wondering, "Why would I be interested in what a guy has in his bag? " but seriously, if you like those videos, do not skip the guys! :graucho:

I'm a boy and I carry the 40, as well as the 35. I love it. I personally find the Keepall way to big as an everyday bag, so Speedies are the best imo. I'm 6'0 btw and slim. Excuse me for my uber casual outfit...

View attachment 2085183

Just as I posted above, I really like the DE print more on a man. But whatever floats your boat....obviously some men are looking for a more conservative look and some aren't. You guys rock it, whatever you decide! :rochard: