Speedy 35 Question..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi
    I got the Speedy 35 as baby gift from my husband, and I was wondering what to keep in it to keep its shape. Purskett? What size? Is there anything to put in the bottom? Sorry for all the questions, I am just so excited and need some tips..thanks!!

2. You can put some cardboard on the bottom. I have a mini lin speedy 30 and I used to use a magazine but now I have a DVD case on the bottom. I just open the DVD case up and it fits on the bottom perfect.
    [​IMG]

3. I do the same thing! Great minds...:tup:

I tried cardboard but I just didn't like it!

4. The DVD case is a great idea! I will try it.

5. I have to admit I "borrowed" the opened DVD case idea fom someone else here on the TPF. But I like it the best of everything I have tried.
    [​IMG]

6. I need you girls' opinion: the 30 or the 35? sorry for the veryyyyy old question.

7. I use a magazine.

And NMD: 35 is the perfect size for me. I get tired of seeing 30's all around (often faked....) so I only carry 30's if the style is LE or otherwise "unique".

8. We have a place here that sells plastic shelves, etc. If you have a place like that they can cut a pice for the bottom. Going to do that when I get my watercolor speedy

9. I use a purseket because I also like the pockets for organization.