Speedy 35 purse organizer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What size purseket should I get for a speedy 35? Are there any other sites that I can get one from besides eBay? TIA! :flowers:

2. It would be the large size but it's not a perfect fit. I got the Purse To Go instead. It protects my Speedy 35 from stains and helps with the sag. I like a slight sag only.

This is the second Purse To Go I purchase for my 35. The first one got stained with ink from a pen that exploded in my bag. My bag is intact thanks to this insert.

There's a pink one that would look great inside the Watercolor Speedy 35. The seller of these things has a website but also sells on Ebay. Here's a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/PURSE-TO-GO-PURSE-ORGANIZER-INSERT-LINER-PINK-JUMBO_W0QQitemZ230249552640QQihZ013QQcategoryZ60180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's a pic of the liner inside my Mono Speedy 35 and two more pics of how the bag almost has no sag at all. (It will have a slight sag when I carry more).

Attached Files:

3. Wow, that helped A LOT! Thank you so much for the quick reply. I just bought the pink one, can't wait for it to arrive. I usually don't use anything for my speedies because I like the sag but the 35 is just *SO* big and roomy that my stuff gets lost in it.

Thank you again! :yahoo: :flowers:

4. ^^ You're welcome and I hope you like it as much as I like mine.

5. I wish they had one in white. :s

I'm planning to get the Purseket for my WC speedy 35 as well. I don't like sagging
    speedy at all.

I'm afraid of color transfer since the lining in the WC speedy is white. :sweatdrop:

6. Hello I loved that idea also, which size fits better on the watercolor speedy 35? jumbo or large? Anyone have any idea? Also it one fits on the Neverfull GM? Thanks

7. you need a large purseket, that is as big as they make them.

8. I had the Pursekets but I have to say, the Purse-to-go is so much better!!! They tell you to use 2 large for the Speedy 35 and sometimes I use only 1 and sometimes I put both in there. They are GREAT!!! So much better than the pursekets IMO!! I bought the agua for my Watercolor but I'm thinking I should have gotten the pink but I also worry about color transfer. I did have that problem with the black and white polka dot purseket when it bled onto the interior of my Manhattan GM. Anyway...really...you will love the Purse-to-go. It keeps your bag so organized and it's so easy to change bags. Highly recommend them!!

9. Oh..and I use the jumbo purse-to-go in my Palermo GM.

10. Whoops. I totally did not think of color transfer. :Push: The pink looks light though so I'm not too worried. Hopefully the color won't transfer. :yes:

11. I'm still waiting my Watercolor Speedy 35, I was at store today but I was not lucky enough yet, They are waiting some people to pick up theirs if not until Wednesday they will call me. But I loved the Purse to go and I'm planning to have one in Pink, I think match perfectly. And I think I can have the Jumbo one, What do you guys think? and a Tan Jumbo can fit on the Neverfull GM?Thanks:yes:

12. I have the jumbo size for my Palermo Gm so when I get home I'll try it in my Watercolor Speedy. My mono speedy is also a 35 and I like the large in there. I'll let you know about the jumbo when I try it later.

13. Thanks Chablis I will be waiting hear from you! before I buy that!

14. I use my brown one in a Marc Jacobs bag that has light colored lining and I haven't had a problem with color transfer.

15. My purse to go came in the mail today! I absolutely love it. It's still a tad too small for the 35 but I like it the way it is and it fits in my Neverfull MM perfectly too. I can't wait to use it, thanks again for suggesting this, Rosie! :flowers: