Speedy 35 owners: Do you wear your bag in "crowded places?"

I believe that I am worse I haven't worn mine outside yet...and bought it in July lol
Woops you said speedy nvm -__- thought you mean't any LV in general.

Is there a particular reason why you're worried?

I can't see how a Speedy 35 is different from a Speedy 30, or any other bag.

For the record I wear mine in crowded places, I wear my bags everywhere!

I'm not quite sure I understand the question. It's a bag that's meant to be worn. What would happened to it in a crowded place? What's the point of buying it if you can't wear and enjoy it?

I think the Speedy is probably one of the safest LV's to carry--zippered top and hand or arm held. Just keep the zipper pull to the front when closed and there shouldn't be any worries.

I am reading the comments and laughing to myself about how Silly I must sound!
What I mean is I just got the bag and LOVE I mean L O V E it! It's the speedy 35 b with vachetta handles. I didn't treat them even though i bought the $50 LV kit from lovinmybags. Too worried it will do something to it. So, plus the fact it's a little bulky and I might want to be hands free while shopping tomorrow......crowds might squoosh my bag(?) I love it though and want to use it. But then I was thinking about how I will probably going in and out of my bag all day to get my money to pay people...If I'm standing up, how will I get in the bag? It's saggy (which I love) and I don't want to "Beat up" the bag on the 2nd day of using it....I'm going to be busy shopping tomorrow.....what do u think?????

^^^If you use anything on it, it could darken the handles prematurely...at least that's what I've heard from others. I know when people want their handles to darken they use conditioner on the leather. I know what you mean, the new Vachetta is nearly white and it's scary to think of anything staining it! But just think if you use it, it will get a nice weathered look about it. There's just something about a well used speedy!! Use it! That's what they are made for :smile: They are made pretty well, so I don't think you'll have to worry. Enjoy your bag!!!

I don't treat my bags anymore. I like to watch them develop a patina and so far haven't had any issues with water spots, etc. Also, I usually use one of my shoulder bags, like the Galliera PM, if I'm doing a lot of shopping--especially if I'm trying things on, going through racks of clothing, and plan to carry a lot of shopping bags! :smile:

Don't be afraid. Wear your new bag and enjoy it! No use sitting in your closet. I have a speedy 35 as well and she's a tough cookie lol. You don't have to worry about its durability...a few bumps won't harm it. I totally get what your saying about the vachetta though, but it will be in YOUR hands. Just make sure they're clean, not all lotioned up and in wet places (or around clumsy people who spill their drinks lol) and you'll be fine :smile:

Use the bag and enjoy the heck out of it! It's like getting a scratch on a new car--the second scratch hurts less. The ultimate chic is to fling it around and use it like you don't care--not to be afraid of it. After all, you could die tomorrow, then who would be enjoying your bag?