Speedy 35 or Keepall 45 or BOTH?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am awaiting the arrival of a pre-loved Mono Speedy 35 to be used as a purse. In the meantime, I am eyeballing a Mono Keepall 45 (no strap) for carry-on.

IYP, what is the size difference in terms of amount you can stuff into them? Would it be better for me to use the Speedy 35 as carry-on?

FYI I regularly use my Mono Speedy 30 as a purse and it is never full.

Thanks for any advice! :smile:

2. Well, if it's for travel you should go for the keepall, but personally I'd go for both (I already have a speedy 30, which my laptop is halv a cm too big for or something, so 35 will be perfect for me), but for an airplane carryon I'd go for the keepall 45 as I think you can get a lot more into it.

3. i think you should get the Keepall for travel. but im a bit confused why you bought a Speedy 35, when you don't even fill-up your 30? unless you actually intend to use the 35 as an overnighter/travel.

4. I love big bags! I was thinking about using the 35 as an overnighter too, but the Keepall 45 caught my eye and I am torn... The Keepall looks so much nicer as a carry-on...

Does anyone have both bags? Please post pics of them side-by-side and ones of you carrying them! Thanks!

5. I say go for both. I have the 35 and Keepall 50. I use my Speedy as a day bag and of course the 50 for travel. The 45 is definately a travel bag.

6. Theres a 4 inch difference between the two.. I wouldve said, get the Speedy 30, with the Keepall 50 so theres um.. 8 inches difference?

BUT Since you have the 35, get the 50 so theres more difference.

7. both lol

8. I'd get the keepall if you are going for a carry-on .

9. if u can afford both, get both. the keepall is for travel, but the s peedy can be used for every day AND travel =D i saw a woman carrying the keepall and a speedy 35 at the airport.. she looked HOT :biggrin:

10. Thanks for all your responses! :flowers:

I will definately keep the Keepall and when the Speedy 35 arrives, I'll do a comparison. If it is too close in size, I'll probably sell it and still have my Speedy 30.

11. I have the 35 and 40 and love them both. If you love both the 35 and 45, get them both if you can. =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice