Speedy 35 or 40?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there, I made my first LV purchase with the Neverfull GM almost six months ago and I really liked it. I'm thinking about getting another bag with handles but can't seem to decide between the Speedy 35 or 40. I'm 5'1, love wearing high heels and REALLY love big bag. Here's a picture of me with my Neverfull. Any suggestions?!

[​IMG]

2. 35

3. i agree the 35. its the one i want as well. i love large bags but i think a 40 is just too big

4. :biggrin: Now I gotta decide between the mono or the damier! Which are you getting?

5. 35, go for damier since you already have a mono bag

6. I love the red interior of the damier but I'm not very crazy about the exterior design. I'm still very indecisive about it, lol!

7. 35 Mono! no likey the checkerboard!

8. I agree, 35 mono.

9. Damier Speedy 35

10. Please do a search as there are numerous threads on Speedy 35 40 and Mono Damier that you can read and post in. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.