speedy 35, my great catch on auction!!!

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi as u all know back then, i was struggling to get mono speedy in 30 or 35, and i confirmed getting the 35, but here in singapore, the price has just increase 5% and plus 7% gst which made me quite upset because the price had just increase since 19th nov (yes it's like 1 week ago!!!:cursing:) and I can't find any relatives that able to claim the gst refund since i'm a student in singapore and student is unable to claim the gst, so i think it's not worth to buy it at the moment, so i think of other way and browsing through yahoo auction and here's what i found, i got my mono speedy 35!!!:woohoo: (thanks to rebecca, addy, john and lee:flowers:)and it's in beautiful patina, so i save up almost SGD370 for it and i can use it to buy my dream-framboise-cles in boutique later, yoohooooo can't wait:yahoo:sorry for the long story, anyway here's the pic of me and my pre-loved speedy 35

Attachments

• tpf.jpg
    tpf.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 182
congrats! i think that size looks gorgeous on you!! btw I'm so glad everything worked out for you in the end. I'd be so devastated about the price increase.

congrats! i think that size looks gorgeous on you!! btw I'm so glad everything worked out for you in the end. I'd be so devastated about the price increase.

yes it's true, was quite upset that day:sad: but look at the bright side!! i can save up almost $370 and now i'm able to spend it for my next-framboise cles!!:yahoo: it's like paying the full price with a free gift of framboise cles!!:wlae: lol