Speedy 35 in Damier

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
I have a 30 now, and a 35 in mono. I prefer the 35 for me. I would like to order a 35...does anyone know if that is possible? The reason I ask is because a while back the BH wasn't available to SO yet in Damier...not sure if a 35 is an available ordering option. :shrugs:

It should be...I know there is a certain time after the release of a new style that you can't SO it, but the 35 has been around long enough that that shouldn't be a problem? Your SA or 866 might have a more definite answer tho

yeah... i really want a Damier Speedy 35... i have the 30 right now but when i see my mom's Monogram Speedy 35... i feel a bit jealous. it could be a bit too big for me though but i just like having the feeling i could've gotten a bigger bag for $25 more haha

i would love to SO one also, but there was a thread on here that said that the damier 35 may become available soon, without SO. i don't know if it's true, though. i'm crossing my fingers!

i would love to SO one also, but there was a thread on here that said that the damier 35 may become available soon, without SO. i don't know if it's true, though. i'm crossing my fingers!

I'll keep everyone updated. I called my local SA and she is investigating it for me. Apparently the info wasn't readily available, as there are really no requests for it. :idea:

I went back and forth today between my Damier 30 and mono 35 sizes....I really like the 35....the slouch when it sits, and the ease of entry. :heart: