Speedy 35 ebene is as overnight bag?

HELP!

• YES, 35 EBENE WILL WORK

• NO, GET THE 40 IN MONO

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd say that the 35 is a little to small for a overnight bag.. I think the neverfull GM is a perfect overnight bag. My 35 looks really stuffed with make up and some clothes in it. I don't like that look.
Hope I could help :smile:

xx

i'd say that the 35 is a little to small for a overnight bag.. I think the neverfull gm is a perfect overnight bag. My 35 looks really stuffed with make up and some clothes in it. I don't like that look.
Hope i could help :smile:

xx
oh ok thanks, all i would have is a pair of jeans, 2 shirts, and mini poch, and under garments, wuld that fit?

it's not that big. i was considrg the 40 for a big bag.
The 30 is only 13.8" wide, imagine a pair of jeans, shoes, some shirts, etc. makeup, toiletries, etc. no way, won't fit. Def go for 40 mono!

I'd say that the 35 is a little to small for a overnight bag.. I think the neverfull GM is a perfect overnight bag. My 35 looks really stuffed with make up and some clothes in it. I don't like that look.
Hope I could help :smile:

xx

My thoughts exactly! The NF GM is the perfect size for an overnight bag! I just got back from a trip and used it as my purse/personal item along with my carryon luggage. :smile: