speedy 35 damier

Ebene if it's your first; you'll be able to use it more often (rain, snow, whatever!) and it won't show any wear.

Agree!!! Ebene!!! The azur damier is very nice but since it's a light color and has the vachetta trim, you would need to be very careful with it. The azur color always seems spring/summerish to me!

Although ebene is dark, it's a year-round purse!!!

Ebene - more of a year round bag. No worries about the weather. Azur is pretty but since it's light and has vachetta, you would have to be very careful with it. It seems to be more of a spring/summer bag if you get Azur.

I’ve just bought mine (yesterday)! It’s also My 1st LV purchase, tried the azur in the shop but knew it wouldn’t stay looking that way for long, the ebene is much more practical, I love it, (haven’t put it down yet).. no regrets – It will go with so many more outfits that the azur ever would!!! I can keep this bag on my arm All year!
Only problem is it’s given me the LV bug! I’m now looking at what LV bag I can purchase next!!!!!!

ebene: first, you can use more and you don't have to worry for patina (I baby mine a lot and I don't use it that much) then, as the 35 one is big, it's better to choose dark colours so it doesn't seen even bigger, last but not least damier ebene Speedy 35 just rocks!:urock: