Speedy 35? Carryable?

^ I guess it all boils down to personal preference bcoz I got the Watercolor in 35 and the Roses 30 and MUCH prefer the 30. Just a small diff in the 2 sizes but the 35 really feels too large for me (and I'm 5'7, 132), too much space and a tad heavy for a hand-held bag.... The 30 is the perfect combo of size, weight and space IMO. With Shoulder bags I don't think the difference btwn a 30 and 35 would be obvious at all.

^ I guess it all boils down to personal preference bcoz I got the Watercolor in 35 and the Roses 30 and MUCH prefer the 30. Just a small diff in the 2 sizes but the 35 really feels too large for me (and I'm 5'7, 132), too much space and a tad heavy for a hand-held bag.... The 30 is the perfect combo of size, weight and space IMO. With Shoulder bags I don't think the difference btwn a 30 and 35 would be obvious at all.

I used to think the 30 was perfect for me but it all changed recently as I also now carry my Keepall 45's as every day bags! so now the 30 feels so tiny on me and i'm 5.3 lol ..can't wait to see/try on the Multicolore Speedy 40 hope I like it!

Originally I bought a Mono and Ebene 30 then realized the 35 was much better for me but I do love my MC and Rose which are 30s. For some reason those seem like a good size maybe since they have bright colors/pattern. For the regular canvas I love my Ebene 35. I saw a girl carrying a Mono 40 and it actually looked very nice on her! The only size I could never wear is the 25 - that one looks way too small for me personally (I am 5'7).

I used to think the 30 was perfect for me but it all changed recently as I also now carry my Keepall 45's as every day bags! so now the 30 feels so tiny on me and i'm 5.3 lol ..can't wait to see/try on the Multicolore Speedy 40 hope I like it!

OMGosh! I can't imagine carrying my carry-on luggage (a Keepall) as an everyday bag! U must have gigantic biceps :P It's all good...it really is personal preference and so diff for each individual. So if you're happy, I'm happy :smile:

OMGosh! I can't imagine carrying my carry-on luggage (a Keepall) as an everyday bag! U must have gigantic biceps :P It's all good...it really is personal preference and so diff for each individual. So if you're happy, I'm happy :smile:
:hugs:

lol @ biceps this smilie came to mind lol>>:biguns: i'm sure people probably think im crazy I wear them crossed body mostly :girlwhack:

I love my speedy 35! It was one of my first lv and i always find myself coming back to it. I Dont pack it down with a lot of stuff, so there is plenty of empty space, but it is great for toting my daily essentials along with additional things from time to time (heels for work, script and composition book for rehearsal, snacks coz i am just a little piglet...). I have an idylle speedy 30 and love the convenience of the longer strap, but really love the 35 in the classic speedy style. I have traveled with it and had no problems. It is nice since it zips securely and also has room for travel goodies like magazines, bottle of water, snacks (hee, hee, hee), and a light sweater.

I have a speedy mono 35 and I use it every day. To me its an everyday bag, and I love the size. The 35 is for those of us who just love to bring a small unbrella, hairspray, hand lotion, ballerina flats and a book in addition to wallet, keys, makeup, agenda and everything else.... just because you neeever know.:speedy::speedy: