Speedy 35-40 owners[lovers]

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was thinking of getting the Speedy 35. Then I saw a pic of a girl carrying a 40 and loved it! THEN I saw a pic of a used Speedy [nice and "stretched" out] I guess you could say and loved that! Well my question is after you use your 35 for a few months does it expand or loosen up ? Or should I just go for the 40? TIA! [I'm 5'11 and weigh about 170ish, which one would suit me better? ]

2. I have the 40 and I love it to death, you should get it !!!!

3. I just got the 40 last week and I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH IT!!! Definitely go for the 40!!! :tup::yes::yahoo:

4. I use my Speedy 40 only for travelling, as I think its big and bulky for everyday use. I do LVoe it, though!

5. I'd go with 35...its big enough and a 40 is just too big for everyday use, regardless of body type.

6. I have 30 and I had 35.
    30 is good size for everyday.
    35 was too big for everyday IMO but it was OK.

Do you carry many stuff?
    You are tall so I recommend 30 or 35!!

How tall Hilary Duff and Jessica Simpsons?
    They always carry 30!

7. I would say go for a 35 instead of a 40. 40 would be more of a travel size, imo. Good luck with your decision!

8. i would go for the 35.

9. i don't think the 35 or any speedy expands after use. I have the 35 and love it. 40 might be too big, but i dunno, it depends on your preference.

10. i agree!

i have the 35 and i love it!!

11. Thanks everyone I appreciate it !

12. :yes:I agree. I have the 35 and its perfect. :love:

13. I've tried the 35 and its a manageable size. It depends on what your going to carry but if its not that much stuff go for the 35, if its a lot of stuff or you have changes of clothes or something go for the 40.

14. I am 5'8 and 150lbs and I own the 35 and I think it is the perfect size for me.

15. 5`3 . 130 lbs & the speedy 30 is too small for me
    i wish i got the 35