speedy 30- which one

Which to buy-

• Damier Speedy 30

• Mono Speedy 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love both..if you plan to get damier azur no matter what, may be you should consider mono..I know it's very common bag but I think every gal should have it..

^^^

totally agree with bagsnbags! If you're getting the damier azur no matter what (if it's coated) - then perhaps you'd rather get the mono since it'll be more different (different pattern and colour).

I guess another question tho is whether you care about the level of maintenance? I'm thinking the damier azur may already be pretty high maintenance so perhaps you'd rather get a regular damier also since it's more low maintenance than a mono?

Also - what's already in your collection? Do you have a lot of mono or damier already?

Last and always back to the basics - can you go to the store and spend some time with them? :graucho: I find that always helps out and then if that still doesn't work and they both cry out to you equally - then if you're indifferent then I guess the tPF vote is a simple way of solving your dilemma!

For me - I'd go with the mono speedy but that's just because when I go for the damier - I want to get the Duomo or the Papillon 30... or eventually both! hahahaha

hhehehe thanks guys soo much for answering its really so sweet.

at the mo my lv collection is epi speedy and FP vernis (2 peices) and 2 multicolors. thats it. so i dont have anyuthing in mono or in daimer. so not sure. i only want to pick one. ig uess if the azur is coated and i get that. maybe a speedy.. haha it really is 50/50 as im not sure if i like the ddaimer normal any more than the mono

How fortunate I found this thread!! I am in a similar boat. I'm anticipating a big NM giftcard for my upcoming bday... which I am hoping to get a Speedy 30... and have been debating between the Mono and Damier. (Am not into the Damier Azur seems too light so that's one diff btw us).

Before visiting tpf I never wanted a Damier piece ever. Now I am smitten :love: But I had always planned on getting it in Mono... so I'm :confused1: :wondering :hrmm:

But right now am leaning towards the Damier, so that's my vote... (although once I get to the store maybe I'll go back to the Mono)...:graucho:

I really like my mono but...I saw a Damier IRL the other day...it is REALLY nice! And no worries about rain, hand lotion etc.....BTW that Azur looks amazing! I hope you get it!!!

I voted for the Damier, but that whole thing about the bleeding lining scares me a bit. Also, I agree with some of the others here who say that if you are definitely getting the Azur then you should get the Mono.

WOW! It looks like it's 50/50 here!!

I voted for Mono, just because you said you don't have anything Mono right now...But obviously the Damier is just as gorgeous!!:flowers:

i accidently clicked on mono for the polls.. so disregard that. its neck and neck...

ahh... well at the moent im hoping to get a moka speedy 30, if i do i wont get the daimer ill get the mono. so then moka mono and azur andmanderin at home so tht will be nice..

whats with teh bleeding?