Speedy 30 vs Speedy 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

isabellebasi

Mar 6, 2010
I am planning to buy a speedy this summer but I can't decide between the 30 & 35. If you have pics of you carrying either one can you post them in this thread? Or have any advice to offer RE size let me know!

Thanks

Isabel

mspera

Melissa :)
Mar 9, 2007
Lincoln, CA
I love Speedies and have a 25, a few 30's, and a 35. The 30 is my favorite size, but I do adore the 35 for the extra space when I do need it. Check out my collection to see size comparisons. I don't have any modeling pics. How tall are you? Do you like big or small bags? Good luck deciding!! :smile:

isabellebasi

Mar 6, 2010
your collection is to die for! and your dog is super cute! right now i think im leaning towards the 35 but im thinking i should go into a store and see them in person to know for sure...

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
BEAUTIFUL SOUTH
i just got my 35 yesterday. its preloved but in awesome shape. i love the size. im 5'4 and chunky so it works well for me. glad i got the 35 when i went to the store and looked at them i was so relieved because the 25 is tiny. 30 is just an average medium size to me. id even like a 40 maybe lol. i really dont think the 35 is too big of a bag for everyday so id go for it. ill try to post pics tonight or in the a.m.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
Please do a search as there are lots of existing threads you can read and post in. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.