speedy 30 vs NF mm (damier ebene)

kenka

Jan 29, 2009
Pls help decide, i recently sold my mono speedy 25 after having it for 4 yrs since i always tought it was too small for me, im 5'7, totally sure i was going to get te speedy 30 in damier ebene, but now that i've seen the NF mm i really liked it, speedies are moré elegant for sure and i lo ve that, but nf are moré practical, which one of them do you actually prefer, if u have both pls be so kind to post so me comparison pics,, thank u soo much!! :balloon::balloon:

I have both and I prefer the NF DE because it is just so easy to throw over your shoulder and go about your day!
I havent used speedy very often, but the NF gets lots and lots of use! lol

MelanieJoyce said:
I have both and I prefer the NF DE because it is just so easy to throw over your shoulder and go about your day!
I havent used speedy very often, but the NF gets lots and lots of use! lol

Me too. Love the speedy style but convenience of nf wins.

I have a DE NF GM and have not had any "Cracking or Peeling" issues so i guess my bag maybe from a lucky batch lol but my NF gets more use then my DE Speedy 30 just because its very practicle for my lifestyle and it takes alot of abuse from me and my 4 children lol it was my first LV bought in sept 2011 ;)

I have a DE NF GM and have not had any "Cracking or Peeling" issues so i guess my bag maybe from a lucky batch lol but my NF gets more use then my DE Speedy 30 just because its very practicle for my lifestyle and it takes alot of abuse from me and my 4 children lol it was my first LV bought in sept 2011 ;)
Thats interesting ...

I have the Speedy 30 in Mono and the NF MM in DE and vote for the NF. I carry her all the time and take the Speedy only out for special occasions. I am more a shoulder bag kind of girl than a handheld.

As for the cracking and peeling, I have used my NF since 08/2011 straight and have no issues. I had to send her for repair after only 3 month but that was because the leather seaming became loose - bad luck.