Speedy 30: The Hot Handbag

1. Just went to Entertainment Tonight's website....

There's a article saying what's in, etc. for summer..

Apparently the Speedy 30 is the Hot Handbag.

Here's the link:
    http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/14840/

Click lil video off to the left to watch. Funny when I watched the video I thought they were going to mention the Damier speedy. Being that's the one that's coming out in a matter of days.

2. that's cool, thanks for posting! ;)

3. Aww, the doggie's so cute!

4. that's really funny :biggrin:

Does that guy really think he knows fashion? His hair is horrible, and don't get me started on what he's wearing ;)

5. Glad to know I already have the hot handbag, I can actually save some money! :roflmfao:

6. Your welcome!! :biggrin:

7. :roflmfao: He kinda reminds me of a scarecrow. Sorta like Wizard of Oz...

8. Thanks for the neat post!

9. I hear ya! I got my speedy 30 back in April....but LOL not sure on the saving money part...hehee....I'm waiting on the damier speedy. It'll be my 4th speedy. I got to go to "Speedies anonymous"!:P
    I :heart: them though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shame:

10. wowwww!! And here I thought I was crazy for thinking that my ONE speedy wasn't enough :P I don't think I could ever get another one though, it would practically be like cheating on my baby ;)

11. Thanks for stopping me from selling my Speedy 30 - It's brand new and for some reason I just don't wear it - I'll have to get it out of it's dust cover now and give my Saleya a rest.:huh:

12. yaaaaa I actually own something in style lol

13. I just love the shape so much, and it's such a classic look. :yes: The functionality of it is a HUGE plus for me! Just love'em!!!!:heart:

14. speedy 30, hmmmm does that mean any speedy 30 :smile: if so i'm ok. Otherwise i guess I need to make a purchased *LOL*

Thanks for the post.

15. Oh yay! I'm finally "in!" LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice