Speedy 30 Structure

kmatt33

Oct 24, 2016
I know this has been asked a bunch of times but I can't find the answer to my exact question. Should I use a base shaper, an organizer or both to prevent sag? Also if what base shaper is safest for the bag?

I have a Speedy 35 and use both. I purchased all my base shapers from eBay, dr.baseshaper is the seller I purchase from.
I use both base shaper and an organizer, all purchased from PurseBling. Doesn't add much weight and the structure of the bag looks great, and it's so nice to be able to find things in a split second!

Reactions: kmatt33
I would just use an organizer. Some members on here have expressed concern that a base shaper can hurt the corners of the bag.

I used a base shaper for my Speedy. And when I went to LV my SA recommended to leave it out as it will hurt the corners eventually. At that time I had the base shaper for a couple of weeks and nothing had happened to the corners. However, I immediately removed it. For organization I use pouches and it works great for me.

Reactions: j19
I highly recommend buying Samorga organizer, I bought one for my speedy b25 because I don't like my speedy sagging or looking flat. If you order a samorga organizer, it may take a month to receive it but it's definitely worth the wait! I've used my neverfull pochette as a base shaper for my speedy, but the bottom looks super square lol, and my bag still seemed shapeless