Speedy 30 pocket lining

mzhunt

Mzlvlover
Oct 16, 2011
Does anyone have a problem with the lining of the small pocket? I've noticed that mines the lining is coming away from the pocket. I will try to upload a picture. I've had her since February 8, 2013.

Thanks

Attachments

• inside.JPG
    inside.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 425
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 404
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Yes, its a peel. I took it back to LV to have them take a look. I was told it is a peel from the lining of the pocket. To repair I was quoted a price of $70.00 to fix. Of course I decided to have it repaired, it will take 6 weeks to return.
I am not happy I only had the handbag for 1 year and 20 days.

This happened to my speedy from about 2006. I just picked it off and never gave it another thought. No one sees the inside of the pocket and it doesn't compromise the use in any way.

]This happened to my speedy from about 2006. I just picked it off and never gave it another thought. No one sees the inside of the pocket and it doesn't compromise the use in any way.

Thank you for that I thought I was just going crazy. I decided to have it replaced because I LOVE MY HANDBAG. But I feel the same way no one will see it, I just was being anal about it. Thanks

Does anyone have a problem with the lining of the small pocket? I've noticed that mines the lining is coming away from the pocket. I will try to upload a picture. I've had her since February 8, 2013.

Thanks

Just a follow up, I took my Speedy back to LV for the pocket lining repair. I was told it would take 6weeks to repair and cost me $70.00. I am very pleased to report that the repair took 4 weeks to repair and it was free of charge. I purchased the Speedy February 2013 and returned it for repair March 2014. See photos. Thanks to everyone for your comments. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395796262.881954.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1395796322.282499.jpg