Speedy 30 owners: love it?

I like using speedy 30, this is my favourite size. I have got speedy 25 in Azur, didn't use it much because it is too small. Bought speedy 30b in ebene and empreinte, love them both. Empreinte is a bit too heavy for me when I took too much stuff with me. Speedy 30b in Ebene is perfect as a everyday working bag for me. Stood up against all whether conditions.

I use a purse organizer for the speedy 30. Attached 2 photos 1 showing how it looks like with the organizer inside and 1 showing what it looks like inside the bag and how I use the organizer.

Where my finger is I use the pochette from my neverfull to carry all my female products. Behind the pochette where the photo didn't show are my strip to use speedy b as crossbody. Then in front of my pochette are 3 pockets contains my key pouch, tissue and the left handside pocket actually fits my iphone 6. Then going up on the 2 far side corners on the left hand side I got my purse hanger from clipa, and right hand side is my D&G sunglasses. In the middle is my epi sarah wallet and my cosmetic case, I put all my liquid products there ie handcream, sanitizer, travel size perfume, lip balm, make up etc. Then at the top I got a vernis pm agenda that holds my extra coupons and club membership cards, I also use this as passport holder when I am travel. Right handside is the coach wristlet that holds all my earphone and phone charging cable and USB etc.

I found this organizing system works well for me, allow me to reach for my most used items immediately and keep my bag in shape and clean!

Attachments

• IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    588.4 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_1901.JPG
    IMG_1901.JPG
    746 KB · Views: 737
I love my speedy 30 empreinte! I use a purse organizer I found on e bay for 5$ and I cut out a foam board from Michael's as the base $3. Keeps the shape of the bag and organized! I love the bag so much!

I have 2 speedy 30s.. perfect size! I did have a 25 but found the opening too small... I would always scratch my hands on the zipper when getting things in and out. I will own the 35 one day, in the form of a white watercolor! :eek:

I love my 30 and 35 equally, but I can see your point about 35s being a bottomless pit. Hahaha. I agree, but love the slouch regardless.

30 might have the same problem because all your items will sink to the bottom, except this bag will be smaller. Why don't you try it on at your local store and put all your belonging in there, see how you like it. Good luck!