Speedy 30 or 35?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought the Azur Speedy 30 last week but had a hard time deciding between the 30 and 35. I feel like the 35 looked a bit too much like a duffle but am wondering what you girls prefer. I have a Neverfull MM that I use everday and I picked up the Keepall 50 for travel so I'm just looking for a fun summer purse in the Speedy.
    Thanks!

2. I personally think for a fun summer bag, the 30 is the perfect size! The 35 is a large bag, I like that size, just not in azur, especially for a summer bag. I think you made the perfect choice!

3. I think the 35 is too large.

4. I think this is a very personal choice as you will have many that will argue that one is too small and one is too big. LOL

I am one that loves the 35 and don't think its at all too big

5. I think the Azur looks best in 25 or 30.

6. I like 35 on Mono or Damier but the Azur, imo, looks better in 30.

7. thanks ladies, I think I made the right decision.

8. I agree!

9. I like the 30 better!

10. ita.

11. 30, especially since it's a light colored bag.

12. 35 is too big for me. 30 is better for an everyday bag.

13. you made the right choice! while i love the 35 in mono in azur its too big. congrats on the new bag. have you used it yet? i bought a azur NF last wk & im dying to use it but am holding out till spring

14. since it is light color, 30 will be better.

15. 30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.