Speedy.... 30 or 35? Mono or DE?

my speedy 35 de is my most used bag. i love both the 30 and 35 but the 35 is my favorite because it has a wider opening and extra room if i want to carry my ipad or kindle. either way both sizes are great. best of luck!

I personally have both (about 5'4" I think) and I find myself more comfortable with the 30...but I did get plenty of use out of the 35. it's all personal preference.

my speedys are both monogram canvas (one is customized with my initials) but I don't regret having both as mc...I really love it. it's so iconic in my opinion. I chose de for another bag :smile:

Honestly, I always thought the 35 was HUGE. I tried one on today and it's not as big as it seems to be. It's comfortable, more roomy than my 30, but it still looks great on. Are you able to get to a store and try them on?

I currently own a vintage mono 30, but my next speedy will be DE. I love how carefree it is.

I would get the 35 DE or the 30 mono. I think the DE print makes the bag look smaller, so you can pull off the 35 better especially if you have a small frame. GLD!

+1 so true... I have DE 35 B and mono 30 B as I carry DE more in the winter/ fall and need more space for jacket or scarf and mono for all other seasons. It's perfect. Some people exaggerate on the capacity of the 35 as "luggage" way too much IMO!!

Hopefully I can go and try them on in weekend.

Does 35 tend to sag easlier than 30, as 35 is bigger?

Do your arm hurt by carrying a classic speedy (without the strap) with your basic stuffs in, like wallet, phone, sunglasses, etc?

Very true about the DE, carefree.

For mono print, how long does it take to turn "honey"? I just don't like the way it looks when it's new. But when it turns honey, it's so pretty.

If you are 5'5, then you should go with mono 35. There are so many people with 30 out there. The 35 will give you extra room and different look of speedy IMO. I would wear 35 if I was tall as you :smile: