Speedy 30 or 35??? Help

taryn

Mar 23, 2006
Trying to decide between a Speedy 30 or 35. I already have a 20 which i find is too small. Am about to have a baby so am also wondering if one needs to get roomier bags to accomodate bits and bobs. Opinions welcomed.

Also if anyone has ideas on diaper bags. Have been cracking my skull!!!!

I have both the 30 and 35 and really like them both. I know, not much help! LOL As for diaper bags I'm not sure if you're asking if LV has one (which they are coming out with one....so cute, in a blue and a pink), but I used a Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag and got SOOOO many compliments on it...didn't look like your ordinary diaper bag!! :yes:

HTH!

i'm 5'5" and I have a 35! and I LOOOOVE ITTT!! what sold me to it was seeing jessica simpson with the 35! When I asked people (in a different forum) they said it was a 30 but I thought it lookeed bigger, and when I went to the store to try it, 30 was wayyy small for me! and I love the sag! sag is hot!

Go for the 35 if you'll be carrying stuff for your baby in it, but I would recommend buying a strap so that your hands can be free. I have straps for my Speedys/Deauville and I love them!!! I know some people don't like straps on their Speedys, but the straps really help!!!!

go for the 35 :yes:

When I got my speedy last year, I was debating between 25 and 30 ... when I got to the store to actually seel, feel and try them on, I noticed that both of them were to small for me (I'm 5"11') and my needs (I wanted an everyday bag to take to law school with me), so I went with the 35

It's the perfect bag for me :love: