Speedy 30 Mini Lin Wrinkly?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I'm in love with this purse, searched on ebay, but it seems that it literally was crammed into a box or something because good lord, it has so many wrinkles on it!

For you speedy owners of the mini lin: does it usually does this after a few uses?
    I have the speedy mono 30, and since its leather.. its has to be smooth.

Should I just opt in buying a new one from the store?
    Or can I put a shaper in the used wrinkly one? Would it smooth it out?

Thanks in advance :smile:

2. the only wrinkley part of my mini lin speedy are the handles.

the body is wrinkle free. i thought i read somewhere on this forum that the mini lin speedy shouldn't be folded cuz the wrinkles would be hard to get out.

to answer your question, after a few uses, mine was still wrinkle free.

3. Yes, the wrinkles will smooth out with use, and the aid of a stuffing device (pillows, clean shirts, etc). The body of the mini lin can be folded back up since it's just a cloth body, but with coated canvas it's not recommended to store for long periods of time since the coated canvas might crack.

4. I think the wrinkles will come out. Since it is just fabric I would take it into the bathroom and turn on the hot water and let it steam up and it should help get the wrinkles out.

5. i don't have one therefore i don't know for sure but since its linen its usually hard to get the wrinkes out unless u steam and flat it out and the mono speedy is canvas not leather it is not always natually smooth.