Speedy 30 keys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a really silly question, but how many keys does the monogram canvas speedy 30 come with? I keep remembering it came with more than one key but I only have one. I have been searching for the other "missing" key. Now I'm thinking maybe I remembered wrong? :wacko: Looking for the key is driving me nuts. Please help...

2. You aren't nuts! It came with 2.

3. thanks for clearing that up! :amuse:

Now comes the part I'm not looking forward to.... I have to continue looking for that key. My closet is a mess already, now I have to search for a tiny key that could possibly be anywhere.

4. The mono speedy always comes with 2 keys.

5. LOL, you could always go to LV and get new ones! Unless you feel like spring cleaning the closet!

6. two keys

7. Unfortunately there are no LV stores :sad2: near me. I had bought mine on vacation last year.

8. I finally found my other key. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Thanks all for your help.