Speedy 30 in Aurore or Infini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have both the aurore and infini waiting for me at Neiman Marcus for pick up on Saturday. I'm not sure which one to get. Any thoughts ?

2. The one that makes your heart skip a beat!

3. That is a tough decision! I picked Aurore. I tend to wear dark clothes daily and it was a nice pop color on my wardrobe!!

4. very diff colors u have to choose one that works for u..i personally would get the infini

5. I like aurore better :smile:

6. Aurore is beautiful but I think it looks best in the smaller 25 size. I'd go with infini ;)

7. Infini!

8. Both are beautiful but i prefer infini.

Choose the color that will stand the test of time for you. Personally i tend to get tired of my bags which are colorful. My blacks, browns, and beiges are the ones that stay longer in my life. Colorful bags tend to end up getting sold or given away.

9. Aurore for sure! It is a stunning color. Infini tend to look dull and boring IMHO.

10. I like aurore much better! great color! good luck!

11. I miss my infini.. But now i am in love with aurore ! Very pretty.. :smile:

12. Both colors are gorgeous, I have the Infini and love it because it goes with everything but really wanted a pop of color so I got the Orient. The Orient is my favorite bag, love the pop of color and makes me smile but....I tend to wear my Infini more because it goes with everything and it's a very neutral color. Hope that isn't confusing but that is my experience. Bottom line if I were to only buy one I would get the Orient!!! Then use my DE as my go with everything bag.

13. I vote Infini. Beautiful color

14. I wanna show you my Aurore :smile:
    It looks a little different color in the different situations with the sun light and light
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393639057.545614.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393639083.970922.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393639213.031317.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393639313.901749.jpg

15. I ended up getting a speedy black artsy.