Speedy 30 Giant Reverse Monogram vs Speedy 30 WT black trim

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can I have some votes on this one please?!? I'm torn between the World Tour Speedy 30 (with black trim, of course) with 1 simple patch on the front (my initials), or the Giant Reverse Monogram Speedy 30. I love them both!! Thanks TPF nation!

2. I would buy the world tour with 1 patch!

3. Thanks Loulou! Any other votes?

Welltraveled! likes this.
  4. The World Tour with one patch too.:smile:

Surfergirl1 and Welltraveled! like this.
  5. World Tour with 1 patch

Surfergirl1 likes this.
  6. It's sounding like World Tour Speedy wins in popularity! I thought I loved the Giant Reverse Speedy when I saw it, but now I feel like it looks like the LV bag they put on Couture Barbie. LOL

7. WT would be my choice, I don’t own one because I’d prefer a size 25, otherwise I find the black trim very versatile. GLD!

hart88hart likes this.
  8. WT. I bought the reverse and returned it because I didn’t like it.

9. Thanks for the votes and comments! I too bought the Reverse Speedy, but have buyer’s remorse : /

10. WT.
    Mono Géant is for clowns only.

BrodyAlice and Meesh202 like this.
  11. WT

12. World Tour!

13. world tour. i have not been able to talk myself into liking the giant line, although i have really tried. i still prefer the traditional monogram canvas.

TXLVlove and sayakayumi like this.
  14. I love, love, love the black with the monogram. World Tour!

scarlet555 likes this.
  15. WT is wonderful !!!!