Speedy 30..freakishly big??

I'm 5'8" and I have the mono 25 and I love it. I don't carry enough with me to get the 30! It would look like Jessica Simpson's sagging one if I did!

i now think the speedy 30 is too small.

i have both the 25 and 30 and now i think i need a 35!

being 5'9 and 107 lbs, with a rather tall frame, i need a bigger bag!

Im super short and had the 25 and found it to be an okay size.

When it was time to purchase the Damier I bought the 30 because generally bigger bags look better. The 25 carries well but looks a bit scrawny?

Nope!! I have the Speedy 30 and I love it! I'm 5'7" and not really a fan of super huge bags...and I kind of think that a 35 would be better for me, lol.

I was surprised when I went to LV Tysons Corner to check out the different type of Speedys. I was surprised by how small the 25 was!!

I am 5'10" in shoe boots, so I always thought the Speedy 25 looked really small. The Speedy 30 is average size. I would never think of the Speedy 30 as a "big" bag.

I'm 5'4" and about 110-115 lbs...but I don't like the 30, esp. when I tried it on. I have bigger bags, but I think I prefer big bags that are more vertical than horizontal. The 25 is tiny, but I think it'd suit me better (since I don't hold a lot of things in my bags, anyway).

I'm 5'5" (1/2) lol and the majority of my Speedies are 30. I only have 2 (25s) Cerise, and Epi.

When I do get my Azur I'm getting it in 30. I like having the extra room and being able to throw magazines inside. The 25 is really cute, but just seems to small for what I need. I tend to use my 30s more cuz I like the extra room.

I do loving my Epi Red 25 cuz I LOVE THE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but the epi speedies run bigger though...) My cerise is so small to me. I gotta push myself to use it more often. It is adorable!! Sometimes the size hinders me from using it though...:s When I go on shorter trips out I try and use it but I can't seem to get away from my speedy 30s. lol...:rolleyes:

Today I tried on a speedy epi in red in 25 and found it too small, I compared it to a monogram one in 25 in the shop and it is indeed a bit bigger-but not big enough for me (162cm). And I found the opening really small in comparison to the 30.

i have the 40 and in fact just broke it out again today. i am 5'3" w/medium build and it looks just fine on me. it is stuffed with kid stuff, however, and thus holds it's shape fairly well (not much sagging going on).

I'm 5'9 and bought the 30. I wish I had bought the 25 instead because I don't carry much and the bag looks silly with only a few items in it IMO. I never use it.