Speedy 30..freakishly big??

Speedy 30 is not freakishly big - it's freakishly HOT!!!

I'm only 5"1 (although I'm always rocking 6" heels) and the 30 looks fab on me, in my humble opinion hehe. I find the 25 way too small!

I say speedy 30, but if you are not used the style of bag it will look big at first. Trust me it wont take long and you will be drooling for the 30, the 25 will seem small.

ITA!! I was dead set on the Damier 25 until my mom pointed out the price difference and suggested that I try both. Well the 30 won me over :love:
And you're right..the 25 does seem small now. I notice that when I carry my Cerises. :yes:

The Speedy 30 for sure. My mother initially thought the 30 was too big too, but now she loves her mono lin speedy 30 and doesn't think it's too big. The opening of the Speedy 25 is quite small too..

It depends, I am 5'8 & 129 I own a mono 25,and damier 30 . I prefer the 30 though, the 25 is cute,it carrys ALOT. When I wear them the 25 looks tiny on me,and the 30 looks perfect!.

i prefer the 25. i am 5'2" and petite and tried on both before i purchased, and the 30 seemd much bigger than the 25, and much to big for me. The other day i went with my friend to help him buy a speedy for his gf, and he got me to try both of them on and chose the 25 coz the 30 looked too big on me (and would on his lil gf). I dont carry around that much stuff with me that i need more room either, i rarely even fill up the 25.

i have the mono in 25 and the damier in 30. ;) my bf thinks the damier looks better in the 30 since it is quite dark... i saw a girl toting the damier 25 and that's when i got convinced. ;)

I have and prefer the 25. Perfect size for me. It fits plenty and I still have room for more. I love big bags on other people but when I carry them I feel funny. I LOVE the 25.