speedy 30 Damier Ebene or neverfull MM ebene

Be83

Jan 29, 2010
i finally finished saving:yahoo: and i need help choosing this is my first LV and i am getting it next weekend :yahoo:help me please i am confused and excited at the same time lol

I think it really depends on if you like handheld or shoulder bags better. If you are not a huge handheld bag person, the speedy is going to be an adjustment for you. If you don't care and like both handheld and shoulder bags, I would start your collection with the damier ebene speedy 30! It's a gorgeous and fairly worry free bag! Good luck with your decision!

I think it really depends on if you like handheld or shoulder bags better. If you are not a huge handheld bag person, the speedy is going to be an adjustment for you. If you don't care and like both handheld and shoulder bags, I would start your collection with the damier ebene speedy 30! It's a gorgeous and fairly worry free bag! Good luck with your decision!

i do like booth and really don't care if sholeder bag or handheld ,not picky at all but the only thing that confuses me what is the best bag to start a collection with lol because i know this not my last one i am already starting to save for the 2nd one :biggrin:

Last edited:
if you dont care if it is handheld bag or an over the shoulder bag then i recommend getting the speedy. it is always a great choice to start a collection with, its a classic that will never ever go out of style.

i have both and i love them both EQUALLY. these days loving the speedy more cos its my latest purchase. Both are the types you will use a lot. I say just go to the store and try both on and see which one you like more at the time. Get the other one next! :smile:
just to help (or confuse) you more:
speedy: i like the fact that u can close it (zipper), it can be carried anywhere - work, weekend, even semi formally; neverful: love the interior lining on the ebene; and it can also be carried anywhere, but tends to be slightly more casual. I think neverful has a "cool" look to it, which speedy is more structured and "classic" (for want of a better word).

Hmmm I'm torn... I agree with Gracefully regarding the speedy as your first LV... It's like a rite of passage. However, I'm making the assumption that you're a mother based on your screen name and the NF would be much more practical and useful if you have small children. I love using mine as I tote my kids around.

Hmmm I'm torn... I agree with Gracefully regarding the speedy as your first LV... It's like a rite of passage. However, I'm making the assumption that you're a mother based on your screen name and the NF would be much more practical and useful if you have small children. I love using mine as I tote my kids around.

I agree. My Damier NF is my most used bag although I love my Speedy. The NF is more practical with small kids...................:biggrin: