Speedy 30 classic or bandouliere? (Monogram)

The Speedy B might be more versatile, but I just don't like the look of it when worn with the strap. Reminds me of a bag you'd carry to the gym ... I love the classic Speedy 30, I own one in DE and one in DA. I think they look really classy when worn in the armlet.

For the Monogram pattern, my favorite is classic speedy 25. I attach a short strap from my Brea on my classic speedy for just in case when I need to be hands-free. For most of the time my speedy set on my arm though.
I think speedy B is really cute in Azur or Damier pattern IMO.

Def Speedy B and then you always have the option of taking off the strap. I have no regrets with the B purchase. I also liked to use just the shoulder bag so I would not touch my handles as much.

Speedy B. I owned a classic speedy a few years ago and loved it, but I'm not a top handle person. I ended up selling it, and just yesterday bought a new speedy b 30. Best decision ever! Yes, the features are different, but I'm less worried about how my bag is going to patina, and I just find it more convenient. I absolutely love it, definitely worth the extra money.