Speedy 30 Cherry

ruktam

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
HI every one! I'm sorry to make a new thead here again about the speedy 30 in cherry, cause I just asking the Louis Vuitton Website about are they making the cherry in speedy30? and here is my answer.....

Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your visit on our web site and your
interest in Louis Vuitton.

Please kindly be informed that the whole Cerise (Cherry) Collection was a seasonal collection. In other words,the whole collection will not be launched in the next season. Thus we regret to inform you that the Speedy 30 in Monogram Cerise is discontinued.

"discontinued" << So they do making in speedy30?? but they just stop making the cherries line...?? anyone?;) ;)

Odd beause any ceries bag i've seen (ebay) or pic's of are alway have been speedy 25.. *even lv website and elux*

ruktam said:
HI every one! I'm sorry to make a new thead here again about the speedy 30 in cherry, cause I just asking the Louis Vuitton Website about are they making the cherry in speedy30? and here is my answer.....

Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your visit on our web site and your
interest in Louis Vuitton.

Please kindly be informed that the whole Cerise (Cherry) Collection was a seasonal collection. In other words,the whole collection will not be launched in the next season. Thus we regret to inform you that the Speedy 30 in Monogram Cerise is discontinued.

"discontinued" << So they do making in speedy30?? but they just stop making the cherries line...?? anyone?;) ;)

The pic of the Cerises Speedy on the Vuitton site was, in fact, Speedy 30. It was a mistake on their part. They NEVER mind the 30. It only came in 25.

LV_addict said:
The pic of the Cerises Speedy on the Vuitton site was, in fact, Speedy 30. It was a mistake on their part. They NEVER mind the 30. It only came in 25.

I believe they did that, like they do the other bags, to throw the counterfeiters off. If you notice, a lot of the "mirror image" speedys are JUST like the one pictured on LV.