Speedy 30 bandouliere

Pipekvinn

Mar 8, 2017
Hi!

Im considering buying a LV Speedy 30 bandouliere that will replace my classic version (that i never use because its handheld). I have read a lot about older vs newer versions, and im not quite sure what to do. I want a damier ebene.

I can buy a preloved (the owner says it is as new) with 23% discount (when you take the price today as a reference ). But the seller wont give me the receipt (she wants it herself because she bought several stuff at the same time). This bag is from 2013. Or should i spend more and buy a new speedy in the lv store?

Im not sure if its a good idea to buy such an expensive bag without the receipt... And is there a quality difference between the bags today vs the ones from 2013??

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
If she bought in 2013 and is charging you 23% off today’s price then she is charging more than she would have paid, which I think is just cheeky and I wouldn’t buy it purely for this reason! I would rather pay full price and get the back-up of LV customer service if I need it. Also, why can’t she give a photocopy of the receipt if she wants the original? A 6yo receipt is no use for anything other than matching to the item being sold but even then it is no guarantee that it was definitely from that bag.

In terms of differences, the 2013 version will not have the interior zip pocket but a slip pocket. I doubt you’ll see much difference in canvas quality from 2013 to now, it is the much older canvas that is thicker.

onlyk

Feb 25, 2015
Hi!

Im considering buying a LV Speedy 30 bandouliere that will replace my classic version (that i never use because its handheld). I have read a lot about older vs newer versions, and im not quite sure what to do. I want a damier ebene.

I can buy a preloved (the owner says it is as new) with 23% discount (when you take the price today as a reference ). But the seller wont give me the receipt (she wants it herself because she bought several stuff at the same time). This bag is from 2013. Or should i spend more and buy a new speedy in the lv store?

Im not sure if its a good idea to buy such an expensive bag without the receipt... And is there a quality difference between the bags today vs the ones from 2013??
Receipt is not that important as price, if you buy full price plus tax if you to sell shortly or say in a couple years, you probably ends up lose money or a lot of money.

and speedy b is not like Neverfull could sell parts separately to bring cost down.

on the other hand, if money isn't issue, then of course buy from boutique.

BAGLADY 3375

May 30, 2014
I mostly go pre loved for discontinued items like my epi noe GM or some slg's like wallets at deep discounts. Speedy b's are still hanging around so when I purchased both of mine I went new. Good thing too, had an issue with one and had zero issues having everything resolved. Have fun shopping!!!