Speedy 30 B vs Westminster GM

LVlvoe_bug

O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
I just returned my DE speedy 30B due to issues and exchanged it for the mono DE speedy B. My dilemma is that I already have the mono speedy (without the strap) and I am trying to figure out if it is silly to have 2 very similar bags?
Or should I exchange it for the Westminster GM? I tried on soooo soooo many bags and could not find anything that was practical/functional for me but that I liked on me. My only other choice was a vernis Alma but it is really not practical for me for every day and I am not sure how much I would use it....

Lilmizvixen sold me on her Westminster GM :smile: I finally got mine and love her.

...it's a great everday fall/winter bag. It retains its structure and fits everyday essentials. My SA recommended flipping/turning the 1st strap and putting the 2nd strap over it b4 putting on the shoulder(if that makes sense), so that it's comfier.

Last edited:
Makeup119 said:
Lilmizvixen sold me on her Westminster GM :smile: I finally got mine and love her.

...it's a great everday fall/winter bag. It retains its structure and fits everyday essentials. My SA recommended flipping/turning the 1st strap and putting the 2nd strap over it b4 putting on the shoulder(if that makes sense), so that it's comfier.

Hehe glad to hear you got a westie and loving it too :heart:

I have Westminster gm and just got de speedy b 35. :smile:. If you haven't decided yet, I should be getting it next week and be able to take some comparison pictures for you.

Yes, I think it would be... How bout selling your speedy and get a speedy b?

I did think about selling the speedy mono but I'm having a hard time giving it up. The patina is a nice honey color and the purse is broke in just right so I think I may not be able to let it go.:smile: since I already purchased the speedy b mono I could keep it and have 2 and sell one down the road, exchange for the Westminster or just return . My DH like the last one since it involves no money, of course...I have no idea why it's so hard it make a decision like this about a purse..I'm beginning to stress myself out!

I would keep the mono Speedy B and sell the regular Speedy. By selling your original Speedy you will have money to put towards a future bag that you love. I have tried to love the Westminster and even went to LV with the intention of purchasing one, but I just couldn't buy it. It seemed stiff and a bit too "business" for my very casual lifestyle.

Do you think it's silly to have a speedy and speedy B 30 both in Mono??

i just got the mono speedy B and i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You can wear it so many different ways! its not silly at all to have a speedy and speedy B. if you go to the speedy B club house you will see that soooooo many people have both! I think the Westminster is just a shoulder bag-thats just my opinion. :cool: