Speedy 30 and my chunky arms

1. I am a larger woman and I can't get the speedy 30 in the crook of my arm, but I want one so bad:shame: . Does anyone else have this problem, if so did you go ahead and buy the Speedy 30? Do you regret it?

2. I hardly put my speedy on my crook arm. Most of the time I hold it or put through my shoulder (only 1 handle can sit comfortably)

May be you should test drive it for couple of days...

3. I have kinda big arms too and have the 30-- I LOVE it!!It almost goes to the crook of my arm (when I don't over stuff the poor thing...)

4. I have anorexic arms, so I can't help you with this one.

5. I hardly wear mines on the crook of my arm either. I think you should buy it

6. I have the shoulder strap and wear it as a shoulder bag. My advice is to buy the strap.

7. Good idea.:yes:

8. My solution would be to purchase a shoulder strap too. I can carry mine in the crook of my arm and in my hand but when I get tired of either of those ways then I carry it on my shoulder with the monogram strap. My strap is always attached to the bag no matter how I carry her. Good luck with your decision!
    [​IMG]

9. Is there a place to purchase the strap online, and how much does it cost retail? Would you mind posting a picture of how it looks across the body? Thanks and Great Idea/Solution!!

10. I usually carry my 30 by hand anyway. I think you will still like it. Or do like Goldie said and get a strap. I think you can get them from eluxury.

11. I bought my shoulder strap (the leather one) at a Louis Vuitton store for $170. I love it when I am tired but I do worry that I look frumpy!!

12. I use the leather strap for my mono Speedy 25 but I worry that a 30 would be too big for the strap. Of course my Speedy 30 is a Damier, so the strap wouldn't match anyway. Too bad there isn't a strap that matches Damier so I could find out!

13. You can get straps to match damier. I had one for my damier deauville.

14. I just love your French Co. Speedy and the Cherry Blossom scarf! It looks gorgeous!:biggrin::flowers:

15. Ditto! Although if you really love this style you should just get the shoulder strap which is a great option.:biggrin::flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice