Speedy 30 and 35--Both?

1. Would it be silly to have both a Speedy 30 and 35? I am about to buy a 35 but for reason I keep looking at the 30's too.

Maybe I'm being impulsive so if its silly someone please talk me out of it quick. :wacko:

2. What are you going to be using the Speedy for? I looked at the 35 before and found it to be way to big for me. I prefer the 25 over the 30. So between the two, I'd get the 30. Don't get both! To me, it's silly to have both bags. Why not get a 30 and get a different LV?

3. I think the 30 is a perfect size. Why not get that and use the rest of the money for a matching wallet or a different style bag?

4. My minds set. i'm definitly getting the 35. I was just thinking the 30 would be good to have too. It a practical size

5. Get the 35 Mono and a 30 Damier! Problem solved! :smile:

Selena

6. Absolutely right. I should get the Mono 35 now and wait to get the Damier Speedy 30. I forgot just that quick about the Damier. And I was just reading a thread about it the other day......
    thanks for the reminder.....maybe I need to take some vitamins for my memory :lol:

I bet the Damier is going to be pricey though.

7. I'm biased about the 35, as it was my first LV. I don't know if you travel a lot but one of the benefits of the 35 is that you won't have to carry a purse and a carry on b/c the 35 is versatile (size wise) to double as both.

8. 'am having this same dilemma -- i so want a Speedy again and am deciding whether to get the 30 or 35. but i think i'll follow the advice here and buy a Mono 35 and a Damier 30! :smile:

9. Its funny. Everyone reccomends the Speedy 35 for travel but I like it for an everyday bag. I love big oversized bags because i carry everything around. I mean everything.

Oddly enough when I travel I break out an old cheap bag that I wouldnt mind getting ruined. The only LV that I've ever traveled with was my mono mussette. That's b-cuz it was hands free

10. I carry mine as in the day too. I would say as an everyday bag but I change bags too often for that. I think the 35 works as both an everyday and a travel piece. Not luggage but like a larger purse/bag for travel.

11. I so agree Selena.
    I don't think you can have too many speedys but I'm a little partial to them;) Then you'll need a 40, then a 45 keepall ,then....... V

12. 35 is HUGE... good for overnight travel haha

13. I have both 35 and 40. 40 is a bit too big for everyday use but the 35 is perfect for me.

14. I agree! Just got the 35 for a handbag, love big bags!

15. I have a 30, and I guess it's good for everyday use, but I find it a bit to small for having my school stuff in it, so I'm considering getting a 35 when I have saved up enough cash, so it all really boils down to what you're gonna use it for. as a last year high school student I would recomend 35 because of the bookloads and stuff (I don't know how things are at university, but I know I'll be carrying my laptop around with me when I go to university, so I still need something bigger than a 30).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice