speedy 25

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hey hey!

quick question how much do you think i could sell my monogram speedy 25 for? I bought it last july and it is wonderful condition but I really want the 30, plus i cant justify to myself right now buying another mono speedy....help!!!

2. i'd just look on eBay to compare prices :smile:

3. Its relatively new so you can probably get close to retail for it. I wouldn't price it say, $30 below retail b/c potential buyers will just go to the store and a brand new one.

Good luck with your sale:flowers:

4. Check eBay for completed auctions and you can get a good idea what they go for!

5. thanks guys i think i will have my brother post it for me on eBay tomorrow ...if i can get atleast 500 i will buy the 30..i shoulda went with the 30 last year :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice