Speedy 25 vs Turrene PM

AllieGee

Sep 2, 2014
My SA sent me a side by side photo of the two. I asked for speedy B25 vs Turrene but she got me the classic speedy but that's ok, I just wanted to compare the sizes for reference...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412426568.837888.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412426584.201812.jpg

I was in the LV Store today and also compared the speedy 25 to the turenne PM and the turenne was better for me. The Turenne is a little bit bigger and the opening is much better. The speedy forms the hips not so nice as the turenne. so the turenne came home with me ��

I'm going to do an exchange of my turenne pm as I found a defect on mine. I'm debating between exchanging for the same bag or a speedy b25. It will be my first and only monogram bag. Anyone have both? Which one is more comfortable to use for long periods? I want it to work for everyday as well as a dinner at night. Thx!

Forgot to mention - I will mostly be using it with a long shoulder strap or occasionally on the arm. I'm not much of a crossbody girl but I love the look of the long shoulder bag.

Personally if you wear the bag Crossbody then I think the Turenne looks better. But if you wear it on your shoulder and on your arm then I think the speedy looks better. When I tried on the speedy b25 yesterday Crossbody I didn't care for the way it protrudes out from my body without the bag flattening. Have fun deciding at the boutique today! :smile:

Personally if you wear the bag Crossbody then I think the Turenne looks better. But if you wear it on your shoulder and on your arm then I think the speedy looks better. When I tried on the speedy b25 yesterday Crossbody I didn't care for the way it protrudes out from my body without the bag flattening. Have fun deciding at the boutique today! :smile:

Thanks for the input! I wear my bags on the shoulder most of the time and like the long strap. I do like that the turenne keeps its structure more and love the shape/bigger opening but the speedy 25 is also cute and has a more laid back feel. We'll see :smile: