Speedy 25 VS Speedy 30

1. What are the pros and cons?
    I'm 5'4, and getting a speedy 25 but the 30 doesn't look too big as well...

waht do you guys think? ;)

2. Hmmm... I say go with a Speedy 25. It will suite you more... IMO.

3. unless you're pencil thin and carry very little in your bag i say go for the 30

4. ^ agreed. i would go for the 30 too.

5. 30 all the way!

6. i'm also 5'4", far from being pencil-thin and carry my entire life with me, and i use a 25:roflmfao:. here's how it looks on me :flowers:

speedy 001.jpg damier speedy 001.jpg
    LouisVuitton4Me likes this.
  7. 30

8. aww so cuteeeeeeeeeee... eeekkk *_* decision decisions...

Thanks everyone for putting your thoughts in...

I cary quite a bit, somtimes cary a lot of other ppl stuff *_* haha ie. bf's keys, wallet... haha...
    But just want it too look bulky on me... and the 30 looks very nice on the PFer's pictures... :love:

9. I like the 30..I'm 5'2 and got the Damier 30 and love it! The picture of me with mine is in the visual aids thread. :smile:

10. 30. I am 5'2. I tested it at the boutique and the 25 didn't feel right. I plan on getting it before or during the holidays.

11. I'm a 30 girl all the way, so I'll recommend the 30 :smile:

12. 30. i LOVE big bags. :smile:

13. I'm about 5'2 or 5'3..I would rather get the 30. I personally like bigger bags :biggrin:

14. I say 30 too! I've been pondering this for quite a while, and today I went to LV and looked...and when next to each other, to me the 25 looks really small...like a toy bag...I'm also 5 4, and I think it will totally work!

15. 30 all the way. I'm 5'8" though the 25 looked way to small for me. My 5'2" best friend also has a 30 & it looks great.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice