Speedy 25 vs. 30

jenna_foo

delirious...
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I currently own only one LV handbag (Batignolles Vertical) and a couple LV accessories, BUT I am going to purchase a Damier Speedy this week. Problem is...I can't decide on a 25 or 30.

I don't carry alot of items (checkbook wallet, coin purse, credit card holder, cell, keys, and a small clinique cosemetic bag), but I don't want the Speedy to looked overstuffed, while I don't want it to look half empty either.

What can you fit into your 25? And what are the pros and cons of each size? THANKS BUNCHES!

those items you mentioned above can go into a speedy 25 and still have ample space left. :tup:

personally, i prefer speedy 25 bcos it isnt too big and just nice for me. i have the speedy 25 in damier and mono. i'm happy! :heart:

The 30 is right for you!
The 25 might be too small for your makeup case. It has a narrow opening too, so it won't be as easy to find things as it will be with the 30.

I think your things will fit inside the 25. I personally love the size of the 25 and it's perfect for me! I took my speedy 25 to a museum and I was able to carry: Mono small agenda, mini mono pochette, Motorola v365 cell phone, Sony cybershot digital camera, small water bottle, sandwich, and a bag of cookies...and there was still room to spare and it didn't look bulky.