Speedy 25 uneven stitches....... ?

Feb 28, 2016
Hi everyone :smile: I had this speedy for awhile now it was purchased by my boyfriend in Tampa Florida at a LV store. Now the closest LV store near me is 6 hours away. I sent it to the store closest to me hoping they would replace it and they said they were going to charge me to replace the part .Can you believe it????? Since it is not a default in the bag. Because it is made by hand. I said HELL NO I am not paying extra to have that piece of leather replace. How can LV pass this as quality standards. Has anyone received a speedy with uneven stitches like mine? I will love it regardless but it bothers me that LV passed this on the quality control. For the price I paid it should be better then this. In my opinion. Thanks everyone! :smile:

Attachments

• 14930676567991128866315.jpg
    14930676567991128866315.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 715
the stitching looks really bad, they should had replaced it for you! Otherwise when you resell the bag, people may thought its a fake bag. However I have seen some authentic LV bags have bad stitchings or prints are off alignment (in the store too).

Reactions: babygirlloveLV
My speedy was less then a year old when i sent it to the nearest LV store which is 6 hours away. I wished that i could of gone directly to the store i think it would of been easier to deal with. When they called me he said they could replace just that part but i had to pay.

This is the only flaw i found on it. Would you guys kept it the way it is regardless? I don't know if i want to keep it or not. I mean it's not really visible unless you look for it and closer up. I feel kinds bad because my boyfriend bought it for me. I know that if it would of been me in the store i would of looked at every details.

I should have read through it, it seems you have it longer than return period. Unless they decide to exchange it for you, I guess nothing much you can do. New bag will also have some other flaws unless you are very lucky. I hope you found the solution you are happy with.

Reactions: babygirlloveLV