Speedy 25 too small?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is the Speedy 25 too small for a plus sized woman?

2. Modeling pics would be great!

3. But if the bag is bigger will it make the person look bigger?

4. It might be. I think if you can pull off a bigger speedy, like a 30 or 35, go for it!! I think that would look fabulous. They fit a lot more inside them, too. The best thing to do is go to the store and try one on and see what looks best on you.

5. No, it won't. A bag should have a good proportion to your height and size and a larger bag will definitely not make a person appear bigger. A bag is not like clothes in that it can be separated from the person so if you want a bigger bag, don't worry about it making YOU appear larger. Just don't get something so huge that it looks like you're carrying luggage. Go to the store and try a 30 or 35, those might work best for you. :smile:

6. If you can try it on, that would be best. I'm the same height as my son's girlfriend; I look best in the 25 while she can carry the 30 with ease. The 30 looks ridiculous on me.
    A lot of people seem to have trouble with the opening of the 25, but I find it extremely easy and comfortable!

7. No, I'm a personal Shopper, one of my costumers is a larger woman, and a larger bag flatters a larger woman, a smaller bag ... well makes a woman look bigger.

so a speedy 35 would fit you great, or you could try a Neverfull MM:okay:

8. I agree. ^^ :smile:

9. Well the bag isn't for me....it is for my grandma that saw my Speedy and wanted one, so I thought about a 25 for her birthday.

10. What other bags would your recommend then?

11. Could you give us a better idea of her height and size?

12. Well I wanted it to be a surprise because she carried a Speedy when she was younger....and she is 5'5.

13. I don't think so at all.