Speedy 25 Question...

1. After lurking for several weeks, I can't keep quiet any longer! Hello everyone!

I am interested in adding a Speedy to my collection. Does the Porte-Tresor International wallet fit well in the 25 Speedy? I ask because I found out the hard way with my Druout. I even returned an adorable Vavin because my favorite wallet just didn't fit. I would like to avoid going to a Speedy 30 if possible.

Also, I am debating between the *fabulous* Damier and perhaps a mocha Epi.

I know the Damier Speedy isn't available until June -- but is the Epi Speedy still available in mocha?

Any advice, suggestions, etc. are welcome!

2. it will fit.

i have a speedy 25 and a PTI (well not mine but my mothers)

and it fits very well.

enjoy!

3. Welcome,

Yes that wallet fits with no issues. I have both and use them together. Perfect match.

4. Oooh the PTI .. I'm eyeing one for myself... bought one for my mom.. it fits nicely in a Speedy... my Speedy.. too bad I had to give it to her!!:cry:

5. According to a very nice lady @ 866-VUITTON they have stopped producing Epi items in Mocha. So if you can locate an Epi speedy in that color, JUMP ON IT!!!

6. :amazed: Oh No!!! Hearing this only makes me want it even more!

I have never seen a mocha epi in real life (but the picture on the LV site is gorgeoous!). Is it the same color as the trim on Damier bags?

7. it will fit perfectly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice