Speedy 25 or speedy b25

I own the Speedy 25. I have regretted not getting the B from day 1.
So do I!:giggle: It’s great to have a strap option when you need it (especially with a kid). So if I was to do decide again, I would get the B version.
However to be completely honest I have to admit, that as my classic speedy 25 doesn’t have so much vacchetta compared to the B version (that was my argument that time for getting it), I do carry it a lot and don’t bother too much whether it’s raining or not. :smile:

Reactions: LemonDrop
I would get a b if I could redo it! Back then I couldn’t justify the price point for the strap and I could use handheld bags with no issue. Now my style moved away from top handle bags so my regular speedy hasn’t been taken out forever! Having a b would have given me options to use it much more often!

Speedy B for “Baby”!! :biggrin:
Jokes aside, speedy B is more versatile and practical. When your baby becomes a toddler, you might need to run after your tod, or hold your little tod’s hands instead of the top handles.

Another vote for speedy b, as a toddler mom. When I bought mine, there wasn’t the b option. So after some years of not using it, due to the only handheld option, I bought an extra strap from the boutique, because I couldn’t justify a speedy b :smile:

I have both, rarely use the strap even if I take the Speedy b out. Frankly, the strap is annoying to me. That being said because I have both styles to choose from, if I go travel I will take the b, if I go friends home, lunch breakfast etc I take the classic

as much as i love the look of the classic speedy in mono, i also love the look of the speedy b25 in DE. theres something about those straps. haha i have the speedy b25 in DE and i love it. it has the shiny leather and still looks brandnew. i thought about selling it but im so glad i didnt. Now i have 2 kids, 7yrs old and 10mons old, the speedyB is much practical. Get the speedy b. you will love it

Apparent unpopular opinion here.

I vote Speedy 25 with a separate strap.

I have the B25 DE, and while the strap is convenient, the leather straps on the side of the bag make it extremely casual, almost like a gym bag. I hate the look when the strap is detached.

I much prefer my Speedy 30 DE with a separate LV strap. Yeah, you have to clip it to the handles, but that is fine with me. Best of both worlds.

I don't own a Speedy but have been off and on contemplating it for years. I like the look of the 25, though I've heard the small zipper opening can be a pain. I feel like if I got a speedy, I would use it by its handles though I am 100% a crossbody girl. Now the reason I feel like I would not use the Speedy as crossbody is I feel like it would be too bulky. I know the strap would be extremely convenient but is it worth buying the 25B? What are your thoughts on crossbody wear and the bulkiness of the bag?