Speedy 25 or 30

I"ve the 25 monogram and I am 5,3. It can hold all my things I need wto go to work. I prefer this size because it doesn't sck us much but when i am getting an epi I'll go for the 30.

Hey guys, anyone know the retail on an epi speedy 30 off hand? I can only find the 25 price on eluxury. I want to save up for one but don't know how much to save!

I've also fallen recently in love with the mono speedy 30, but I don't know if I can bring myself to get one. It's a pretty bag, but everyone's got the mono and I know if I carry it my friends will either think "wow, she's carrying a fake bag" or "wow, she spent HOW much on a purse?!" I know that's silly, shopping based on your friends' opinions, but I just know I'd never carry it for those reasons. So I'm resolved to get the epi, though it costs more :sad:

Am I being completely silly??

I think you should do whatever makes you feel good.. I'd be pretty unhappy if my friends talked behind my back about my purchases (they sometimes do.. but most of them are just in awe, with the occasional head shake). If you want to, then do it ! And hey, it's not your friends' money you'd be spending, nor will it be them that will be carrying the bag.

gucci_girl_gg said:
Im buying the 30 in 2 weeks time :biggrin: im so excited its my first real bag, ive got dkny etc.. but not the very expensive ones.
The next two weeks until i get to paris will go sooo slow for me but it will be worth the wait, although ive been reading LV posts on here for a while and it seems the 25 would be better for me as im petit at 5'2 but ill go the store and see which one looks better

im 5'4 and the 25 looks good on me. the 30 looked too big I thought

vanojr9 said:
Hey guys, anyone know the retail on an epi speedy 30 off hand? I can only find the 25 price on eluxury. I want to save up for one but don't know how much to save!

It's $870 USD. I also think that if you're going to be spending hundreds of dollars on a bag, it should be your first choice, not your second., regardless of what your friends think.

I do prefer the 30 now...I had the (fake, grrr) MC in white and it just seemed so "big". But now I have the monogram canvas & it seems smaller to me. I guess that's because it doesn't stand out as much (colorwise). I had been outgrowing the 25 though...my friend is dying to use it anyway.

I have a Speedy 30 bag and my sister has the Speedy 25. It just amazes me how much these bags have gone up. We purchased our in Paris three years ago on the Champs Elysées. My Speedy 30 was $450 including all of the taxes.. :wlae: :wlae: :yahoo: Now it is $620 on E-Luxury... that totally amazes me. :rant: :rant: :censor: :hysteric:

Having said that.. My sister is 5"8" and 120 pounds... The Speedy 30 was to massive for her, she felt like she was carrying a suit case so she purchased the Speed 25.

I am 5 "10" 200 pounds and the bag Speedy 30 is perfect. I love my bag and can throw everything it it except the kitchen sink.

It will definitely be a bag that you will enjoy for years to come.

Peace and Love and enjoy your LV