Speedy 25 or 30

Swedie said:
Amanda, where did you get it? I've never heard of a purse ket before :huh:

Me, too! What is this thing?

I'm still confused over whether to get the 25 or 30. I'm 5'2", but not as skinny as I used to be. Also, I'm 42, so maybe the larger bag would be fine.

Okay. I just Googled it and there is a purseket.com. Those are really cool. I'd never heard of them. You learn something every day!

Attorney-wife, what size purseket did you get for your 30?

pseub said:
What size purseket works best with the 30?
Hi! I use a large purseket with my 30.(beauty is a deep pink color, looks good with the brown canvas) It overlaps a bit, but you can always tuck back one of the pockets. I originally bought a medium purseket,(in Leppard..(def)...) it wrapped up about 3/4 of the way. One of the short sides of the 30 was bare. The large works better for me, cause it wraps all around the inside of the bag! Hope this helps! :biggrin:

Tammy518 said:
Okay. I just Googled it and there is a purseket.com. Those are really cool. I'd never heard of them. You learn something every day!

Attorney-wife, what size purseket did you get for your 30?
Hi! See my above answer for details. I have a large purseket. :smile:

I have both, and i would have to say i like the 25 a bit more. Im 5'6 and always wear heels so i would say that im 5'9 most of the time. The 30 is a great size, but the bigger one tends to sag when you dont have tons of stuff in it to fill it out. So, i use my 30 to travel as a carry on more. The 25 fits tons of stuff too, so i would say start with the 25!

S/A in LV said 25 is perfect for a bag. People think they are getting a better deal for the but for most people its too big and the slouch is horrible. Try the 30 with items in it before you leave the store with it.