Speedy 25 or 30

these were all taken with a blackberry curve in my bathroom so the pictures look fuzzy and backwards -,- sorry...sigh its 4:17 am lol

attached are pictures of my speedy 25 30 monogram (coach keyholder on the 30 which mind you is from 87!!!) and my murkami keepall >.< i use it as a purse cause big boys like me need lots of room lol!!!

IMG00088.jpg

IMG00087.jpg

IMG00086.jpg

IMG00085.jpg

IMG00084.jpg

IMG00083.jpg

Last edited:
I love them both...right now I have a Mono 30...but will be getting a 25 really soon. I like the 30 it is a stunner...but when you are really just trying to get out the door and not take your life with you...the 25 is perfect. I think it also has a lot to do with your frame. I plan on using my 25 as an everyday bag...I just love that little bag...it is so chic.

I have both the 25 and 30...I think it depends on your age and your body type. I bought my speedy 25 when I was 18...so at that time...it was just the perfect bag. I'm 5.2 and I personally prefer the speedy 30...It just look better somehow.

It really does depend on your frame... I am 5"3 126 pounds and I can get away with using both...I really do love them both...there is just something about that 25 to me...it is just so darn cute!

30 looks perfect on me (I'm 5'5, 145lb, not small frame) but 25 is really cute, and I don't really carry that much stuff anyway...

I should start a diet so I look better with 25. lol...