speedy 25 or 30?

metro_glam said:
Hey I am 5 feet tall and about 110 lbs and I just purchased a Speedy 25, it is absolutely perfect, but then again I like to keep it light when I go out, I don't carry my life story in my handbag! I purchased a purseket to go inside to maintain the shape and reduce the sag. I put my tanning lotion, cell, keys, book, lipgloss, magazine.. etc and its absolutely awesome, for my fame size (not too curvy) it looks perfect. I haven't tried the 30 on my arm for comparison sake BUT I would recommend that you get a 25, hold just enough and goes anywhere with you!
Those are my two cents anyways....

I would post a pic of me w/my 25 but I am in my p.j's and look like a bum.. oh and I suck at technology stuff..

congrats on ur new bag. i cant wait to get mine. don't worry, i won't laugh even if u're in ur PJ pics. =D

Im 5'3 and I have the 25. I think its too small and maybe I have huge hands but I find the opening isnt wide enough and its kinda uncomfortable when I reach in for my things. I'd go for the 30 anytime. good luck!

I'm 5'4" 115 lbs. I'm deciding between the speedy 25 or 30. I love the way the speedy 25 looks. However, I'm also a mother of a toddler and have her stuff that I need to carry too. I don't want a huge bag, but still want a size that I feel comfortable taking to work and doesn't feel like a diaper bag. How has the speedy 30 worked for those with young kids?

I'm 5'4" 115 lbs. I'm deciding between the speedy 25 or 30. I love the way the speedy 25 looks. However, I'm also a mother of a toddler and have her stuff that I need to carry too. I don't want a huge bag, but still want a size that I feel comfortable taking to work and doesn't feel like a diaper bag. How has the speedy 30 worked for those with young kids?

I have both and love both. But if I have to choose one, I would go for the 30.

I have two children, aged 3 and 1. I have both a Speedy 30 and a 25. I find both sizes perfectly adequate for carrying stuff for my little ones. I'll try to post some pics when I get a chance. But really I don't think can go wrong with either size. I adore my Speedy's!