speedy 25 or 30? first lv bag!

jploves

May 19, 2007
I am about to purchase my first LV bag... :supacool:and I can't decide between the speedy 25 or 30! Also I particularly want the Damier Azur but am also thinking of the normal Damier too. What do you recommend for a first time LV buyer??

Yes, depends on how much you will carry, your height and how rough you are with the bag.
I am shorter so prefer the 25 for my height. Also the Ordinary damier would be a better choice if you will worry about your bag getting dirty.

speedy 30. Speedy 25 seems a bit too small....
Damier Azur is very nice but depends on whether you like a darker or lighter color......

Some people think that Damier regular is more on the masculine side...but that's more personal perception....

Well I am 5'6" and medium to slim build so I don't think my height/build will be the deciding factor haha. Does the Azur get dirty easily? I was actually going to get a Kooba Charlie in white until I read the horrible reviews...

Anyway, is the size difference that significant? I thought 25 looked a little cuter? Any other opinions? Thanks!

I am 5'9" and also slim build and I have the azur speedy 25. It's a great bag and it is staying quite clean all by itself no work on my part. I think you would love it.

This is actually how I found this forum, I was searching for 23 vs. 30 in the speedy. I thought I wanted to 25 for sure, but when I got to the boutique I thought the opening was too narrow for me to get in and out of. I LOVE my 30!

I'm so glad you posted this as I'll be watching... I'm also planning on purchasing my first LV and want the Mono Speedy but can't decide between the 25 or 30.

I do know that I want it to be big enough to carry my Diapee/Wipees bag which holds 2 diapers & wipes for my 19 month old as well as my stuff.

I'm 5'6" and small frame.

Good luck on your decision, be sure to let us know what you go with!