speedy 25 or 30? first lv bag!

I know the majority of ppl in here prefer the 30 - but I was just in a store yesterday and saw one and, though it looked great on the girl, it is just a very big bag to me....which isn't a bad thing. I just wouldn't know what to fill it with. I carry the usual stuff women carry - wallet, phone, keys, some makeup and an agenda....what does everyone carry that I don't??

I love my Azur 25! I can wear it to work, hang with the girls, and out on dates! At first I had problems filling it up (because I hate the way empty speedies look) but now I'm always prepared for the worst! I carry my wallet, ipod, umbrella, book, cosmetic case, sidekick, scarf, keys, and pepper-spray! I know my arm would ache if I tried to fill up a 30! A bag that big should be used a shoulder bag. Get the 25!

I agree with the others, it is a personal choice for you because your height and build can suit either. I am the same height as you and approximately the same build and to me, the 30 was the only option so I got the Azur 30. My stuff probably could fit in the 25 but IMO it looks too small - I love big bags, I think they look more chic.