speedy 25 on tall chick

I'm 5'9" and I have the Azur speedy 25 and I love it. I was a little nervous about the size at first also, but it is so cute and I have gotten more complements on how good it looks on me . I would keep it. I have exchanged gifts that my Dh chose and now he's afraid to surprize me. So now when he makes the effort to get me something I keep it. Good luck it's a great bag.

25 looks fab.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

admin-createenlargeimage.aspx

Why don't you model the bag for your dh and ask his opinion? If you think the 25 is too small, you can let him think it was his idea to exchange it. He may no be hurt since you are exchanging it for another mono speedy just a tad bigger. Personally, I wouldn't want to regret such an expensive bag and later buy the same bag in a larger size. Good Luck deciding.

It's all going to depend on how you rock it. That bag can suit any frame.

Here's a reference point: I'm 5'4" and have the Damier Ribera Mini. It's a small bag, like almost 1/2 of the size of the Speedy 25. I love its size. It all depends on how you wear it.

I'd keep it because DH spent serious time and money on it. It's not like you won't use it, right?

Or, I'd try tauketula's advice.

If you think you will use the 25, I would keep it. If not, try explaining to your husband that you love the bag, but just need one that's a bit bigger. I'm sure he will understand. I'm 5'8 and have the 30 not the 25 because I carry a ton of stuff not because I'm tall.

I'm 5'8'' and am waiting on my speedy 25 to arrive, I think it'll be perfect! The 30 looks like a luggage piece and the 25 is nice to carry to like, dinners and such, the 30 is just too big for going out to dinner or going clubbing or having drinks, IMO.

I agree, save up for a 30 in a different material and until then, rock your 25!

I love the 25 but I am also only 5'3. I tried the 30 at the store but it was too big for me. I think you can rock the 25 if you want to. If you really don't like it then just explain it to him. My DH got me a necklace for my bday this year and I hated it. Eventually I told him...he was a little hurt but he was glad that I returned it and got something I liked and would wear.